AuviTran DANTE™ Break Out Box
NEW! AV-WALL: Super Compact Dante Interface for Wall Mount
The AV-WALL-DT4i Dante Mic/Line Interface is a cost-effective wall box in an incredible small size of less than 45x45mm. The size of the main box is 44.6 x 44.6 x 50 mm. It is compatible with “Mosaic” plate of Legrand. The depth can be adjusted between 26 to 43 mm to fit nearly any wall depths. Wall plate size may vary depending on the region.
Features at a Glance
- 2x Mic/Line inputs (1/2) with 64dB of gains between -24dB to 40dB controllable per step of 1dB via network or locally via rotative push button
- 2x XLR female connectors for the 2 Mic/Line (1/2)
- 2x +48V Phantom power, remotely or locally controllable for the Mic inputs
- 2x Line inputs (L/R) with 40dB of gains between -12dB to 28dB controllable per step of 1dB via network or locally via rotative push button
- 3.5mm mini Jack connector for the 2 Line (L/R) inputs
- Embedded rotative push button gives local control of any individual gains and to the 48V phantom power if remotely activated
- 4x Dante channel transmitters working at selectable frequency of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2khz and 96kHz
- Internal mixers allow sending 4 individual mixing of the 4 inputs (1, 2, L and R) to the 4 Dante channels
- Dedicated control page for monitoring and controlling all the parameters (gain, phantom power on each channel, preamp values, vu-meter)
- 802.3af compliant, the AV-WALL-4DTi can work and may be powered with any compliant PoE network switch
- Internal connector for Bluetooth extension wall plate
AVT-BOB with embedded Digital Signal Processing
The AVDT-BOB is a compact DANTE break out box with embedded Digital Signal Processing. The AVDT-BOB has state-of-the-art analog microphone preamplifiers for a very high audio dynamic and quality over DANTE at a very contained price.
The AVDT-BOB has, depending on the version, 2 or 4 mic / line and 2 or 4 analog outputs and 4 input channels and 4 output channels over DANTE. The embedded Ultimo Dante processor may receives /send up to 4 channels on a DANTE Network. Its network connectivity allows remote control and monitoring of any Dante parameters and also compatible with any DANTE software and tools.
2 OR 4 mic/line and 2 or 4 analog outputs over DANTE
2 mic/line + AES inputs, 2 analog + AES outputs, GPIO over DANTE
Features at a Glance
- 4x Dante input channels and 4x Dante output channels with Dante routing
- 2x or 4x Mic/Line balanced inputs with independent phantom +48V
- 2x or 4x Analog balanced outputs
- 60dB gain range by 3dB step with Input Noise (EIN) as low as -125dBu
- Stereo AES/EBU Input and Output on Euroblock (-ADE- Versions) or on SUBD25 (-ADX- Versions)
- 4x Analog GPIOs for remote control on Euroblock (-ADE- Versions) or on SUBD25 (-ADX- Versions)
The AVDT-BOB box is made of a very lightweight, robust and smart extruded aluminum. This box was thought to bring to the user many mounting options, thanks to side rails that allows to attach any type of fixations. The AVDT-BOB is delivered with side ears that can be mounted in any positions. An optional mounting kit allow to interconnect up to 3x AVDT-BOB devices and so to build a Dante unit with for example 12x Mic/Line inputs and 12 analog outputs in the only space of a 1U 19″ rack.