AuviTran DANTE™ Break Out Box
The AVDT-BOB is a compact DANTE break out box with embedded Digital Signal Processing. The AVDT-BOB has state-of-the-art analog microphone preamplifiers for a very high audio dynamic and quality over DANTE at a very contained price.
The AVDT - BOB has, depending on the version, 2 or 4 mic / line and 2 or 4 analog outputs and 4 input channels and 4 output channels over DANTE. The embedded Ultimo Dante processor may receives /send up to 4 channels on a DANTE Network. Its network connectivity allows remote control and monitoring of any Dante parameters and also compatible with any DANTE software and tools.
AVT-BOB with embedded Digital Signal Processing
2 OR 4 mic/line and 2 or 4 analog outputs over DANTE
2 mic/line + AES inputs, 2 analog + AES outputs, GPIO over DANTE
Features at a Glance
- 4x Dante input channels and 4x Dante output channels with Dante routing
- 2x or 4x Mic/Line balanced inputs with independent phantom +48V
- 2x or 4x Analog balanced outputs
- 60dB gain range by 3dB step with Input Noise (EIN) as low as -125dBu
- Stereo AES/EBU Input and Output on Euroblock (-ADE- Versions) or on SUBD25 (-ADX- Versions)
- 4x Analog GPIOs for remote control on Euroblock (-ADE- Versions) or on SUBD25 (-ADX- Versions)
The AVDT-BOB box is made of a very lightweight, robust and smart extruded aluminum. This box was thought to bring to the user many mounting options, thanks to side rails that allows to attach any type of fixations. The AVDT-BOB is delivered with side ears that can be mounted in any positions. An optional mounting kit allow to interconnect up to 3x AVDT-BOB devices and so to build a Dante unit with for example 12x Mic/Line inputs and 12 analog outputs in the only space of a 1U 19″ rack.